Product Content Strategist – Long-Form and LiveVideo
This companies mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether they’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
We’re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products that support long-form and live video across our surfaces.
You’re perfect for this role if you are versatile, you’re able to plan and write content for mobile interfaces, including complex interaction flows, product tours and push notifications, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; are a systems thinker and love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact.
- Audit, plan, write, edit, test and improve content including user interface language, product naming and education, navigational nomenclature, notifications and other content.
- Help apply and maintain consistency by learning and applying content standards
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- 4+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.