Ref ID: 00420-0011697378
A Top 10 International Law Firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience three or more years of experience supporting technology companies. This position will start remote and can report to any of the firms U.S. locations. The firm offers top compensation, benefits, and room for growth.
This paralegal will support the delivery of quality legal services to clients by performing technical tasks that require accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong written and oral communication skills and computer proficiency. You will have representative duties which include the organization and maintenance of various corporate entities such as corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships.
You will perform a wide array of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Establish the corporate name, obtain the EIN, prepare organizational documents and coordinate execution and subsequent filing in proper jurisdictions
• Prepare entity qualification or registration forms for foreign jurisdictions
• You will prepare and maintain minute books and capitalization tables
• Use capitalization management software to maintain capitalization records of clients
• Assist in drafting employment, purchase and option agreements, stock plans and other related documents
• Research and figure out filing, recording and notary procedures required in the locality where the project is located
• Prepare and file necessary state and federal forms and reports with appropriate governmental entities
• Assist with liquidations and dissolutions of companies and other entities
• You will assist in the research of state and federal statutes for securities filings
• Obtain documents from Secretary of State offices and Franchise Tax Board
• Assist in closings by preparing and gathering closing materials and attending the pre-closings and closing
• You will help in drafting and reviewing routine transactional documents, e.g., signature pages, officer's certificates and, correspondence with a particular focus on serving companies in the technology, energy and financial sectors. We are recognized worldwide for delivering the highest-quality legal advice and for our culture of innovation and collaboration.