Ref ID: 00320-0011758814
Compensation: $85000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is recruiting a Corporate Paralegals on behalf of its AmLaw100 law firm client in downtown San Francisco (currently telecommuting during pandemic). The duties of the position are the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions (M& A) and equity and debt financings on behalf of both public and private company clients, including lots of venture-backed emerging growth technology clients;
- Coordinate closings, conduct UCC searches, and perform blue-sky research;
- Assist with corporate and securities (SEC) filings; and
- Organize corporate records, maintain capitalization tables, and process the granting of stock certificates.
The qualifications for the Corporate Paralegal position are the following:
- 2++ years of corporate paralegal experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certificate;
- Familiarity with venture financing closings, equity tracking systems, and ideally SEC reporting;
- Great communication skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, work well with others, and discreetly maintain client confidentiality.
This is a direct-hire opportunity at a leading international corporate law practice. The position is non-exempt and overtime may be required. Our prestigious, global law firm client offers a target salary of $85,000 - 150,000+/yr, DOE, annual bonus pay, and comprehensive employment benefits (including 4 weeks PTO at hire [and nearly 6 weeks upon 3rd anniversary!], 401k Plan with profit-sharing contributions, tuition reimbursement plan, etc.). For confidential consideration, please email your resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President – Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalflegal‹dot›com . Thank you!