- This contractor role will assist with and support cost accounting requirements, maintain the oracle ledger, cycle counting procedures (documentation and adjustments), internal control documentation and month-end and quarter-end close. This includes recording required journal entries, preparing required inventory reports, and assisting with providing information for KPI reporting.
- In addition, this contractor role will assist with other close-related activities as needed, including supporting reporting requirements and assisting with quarterly reviews and other deliverables.
- Financial reporting
- Internal controls
- Policy and procedure development
- Minimum of 7 years’ Accountant experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment
- Establishment of standard cost
- Variance analysis (purchase price variance)
- Inventory Costing (absorption/standard/capitalized variances)