What You'll Do:
As our hands-on Creative Director, you will develop performance-oriented digital creatives. You will be responsible for the visual style and performance of the Company brand and creative, including our website. You will lead, grow, and mentor an in-house team of designers and other internal/external creative resources to bring our creative strategy to life.
You should have an inspiring portfolio, a love for complex problems, and the ability to articulate how a next-generation, end-to-end customer experience automation product should work.
You should be able to make everything you design beautifully simple: The products we make and the industry we serve are technical and complicated, so our work must be simple and clear.
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Help to invent a modern and elegant visual language for the Company brand
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams from marketing, sales, and engineering
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, marketers, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate and build end-to-end experiences
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our brand vision
- Evangelize the brand both internally in the organization and externally with customers
- Manage and scale the Creative Design team, recruiting additional A+ players
- Seven years of work experience as a designer working on highly recognized brands and website
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in creative Design
- Must have a modern design aesthetic and pay attention to every detail and every pixel.
- Complete mastery of design tools such as Sketch, XD, Invision, or Figma.
- Strong leadership when collaborating with Design, engineering, product, and marketing
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design, advertising, or a related discipline - or equivalent work experience