Eastbay Premier Marketing Inc has an exciting opening for a Customer Marketing Assistant on behalf of our progressive marketing firm in Oakland. The Customer Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting with customer marketing related activities within our marketing and sales firm. The successful candidate will work closely with key business partners and our senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business today and in the future. Bottom line, the Customer Marketing Assistant owns the link between strategic product marketing and the customer. Their job is to make the marketing plans more productive and more compelling in front of the customer.
Responsibilities of the Customer Marketing Assistant:
- Develop marketing plans and implement customer engagement strategies and product plans with the customer. Face-to-face communication will play a large role.
- Work with marketing department on customer marketing plans that ensure our client’s brand messaging is compelling and results in new customer orders.
- Consistently work to effectively promote and advertise brands via the sales force collateral as well as account planning.
- Work with market research to ensure that customer marketing has all relevant data to enable sales force.
- Excellent job of managing channels with positive results for business.