Ref ID: 00470-0011761157
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $16.15 to $17.00 hourly
Concord Learning Center is looking for a remote temporary Client Services Representative. The remote Temporary Client Services Representative is primarily a client-facing role coordinating with clients,
health insurers and internal staff to initiate and maintain delivery of Autism treatment services to our clients. The CSR facilitates our clients’ experience from start to finish.
Responsibilities May Include but are Not Limited to:
● Collect and manage client information to obtain authorization for ABA therapy, process
start/stop of client’s services, process payments.
● Effectively communicate with patients, health insurers and staff, providing timely, and
● Creation, collection and submission of client documentation to health insurance payers
including treatment authorizations, agreements and contracts.
● Facilitation of service audits and cross-departmental projects
● Updating data fields for proper tracking of next steps for clients
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
● PC and Mac proficiency in productivity software such as G Suite or Microsoft Office
● Sensitivity to cultural diversity, client (and patient) care, rights and ethical treatment
● Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
● Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
● Able to manage, monitor and manipulate large data sets
● The ability to multitask and remain calm amidst dynamically shifting priorities
This customer service role is 8:30am- 5pm, M-F. If you are interested in this position, apply today!