Would you like to move from retail customer service to working in a professional environment to grow your career? We have a customer service representative role, working with clients. Must apply the same great service and communication to provide a great experience.
* Maintain and apply expert knowledge of policies, practices, and procedures
* Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
* Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
* Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
* Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on capacity requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.