Description: Customer Service & Support
Location: San Francisco, CA 94158
Work Hours: 5AM - 2PM PST (2 resources) or 6AM - 3PM PST (2 resources)
Meraki Support is looking for a passionately caring, gritty, customer-oriented problem solver to join our Operations/Assurance Team as a Support Operations Associate. This team focuses on handling non-technical Support Cases and is responsible for providing quality support for our growing customer base.
· This customer-facing role exposes you to a variety of complex problems that require deep and detailed investigation and problem-solving involved in the Cisco Meraki Dashboard as well as our in house tools and CRM.
· It will also require you to work with many teams within Meraki, including but not limited to, Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Operations - providing opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
· Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding non-technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
· Educate and assist customers and partners with (but not limited to): licensing, RMA submissions, orders, processes, policies, and other admin-only tasks.
· Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution.
· Collaborate with the technical support team to address any case that escapes your area of expertise.
· Work with the leadership team to improve processes.
· Work with the Support, Product, Sales and Operations teams on customer escalations.
· Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles.
· 3 years of experience are required.
· Takes pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those around them.
· Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
· Attention to detail.
DESIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/SYSTEM EXPERIENCE
· Experience with SFDC or other like CRM