Ref ID: 00340-9502723506
Classification: Customer Service Representative
OfficeTeam is currently in need of a qualified Customer Service Representative to set out to work for one of our Oakland-based clients! The Customer Service Rep will ensure quality control and handle issues as they arise with customers and the products, transferring the inquiry or complaint to the appropriate department. The ideal candidate will have a background that includes Customer Service experience, and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many people to succeed.
- Act as the point-of-contact for the external costumers and coordinate with the internal order department.
- Coordinate order fulfillment in timely manner, by ensuring order entry, shipment, and resolution of issues that arise
- Maintain customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction along entire purchasing experience
- Understand and update Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Provide input to upper management with insight on process and customer experience to increase productivity and satisfaction.
- Work closely with Finance and Logistics teams to ensure most time-efficient delivery of product.
- Devise innovative solutions to problems as they arise to meet departmental goals.