At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play. Our Customer Service Representatives are committed to this purpose.
Our Customer Service Representatives are full-time with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages and the opportunity for career growth. At Orkin, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career!
The Successful Customer Service Representative Will...
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a great teamwork environment
- Contact customers to schedule and confirm service appointments
- Schedule appointments for technicians to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Schedule & communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Perform outbound calls to customers to follow-up on service received and outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to track routes and optimize current & future schedules
- Reschedule un-serviced accounts within 24 hours
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this key role as a part of the branch team!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
- 2 year(s): Proven customer service experience
- 1 year(s): Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- High School/GED or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)