A Fortune 500 company is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and take part in supporting end customers.
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required.
Call Center experience. Bi-Lingual Spanish preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates customer service orientation
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.