Customer Service Specialist needed for nationally recognized company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Adam Anaim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded over 10 years ago and growing at an extremely rapid pace, we are a well-funded medical device company that is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. Come join the fun and see what we're all about!
Why join us?
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Competitive pay structure!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Great company culture!
- Provide front line support to our customers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Act as a service liaison to other functional groups and will be responsible for supporting Field Sales with a variety of activities, including orders, account setup, contracts, trunk inventory management, etc.
- Participate in all facets of customer retention, including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and providing pre-and post-sales support
- Provide responsive and reliable customer service and support to Field Sales
- Process orders, troubleshoot situations, research orders, and successfully convey the information quickly and efficiently to our sales teams and customers
- Ensure that account, contacts, and pricing setup are accurate and meet policy
- Provide regular reporting and metrics for the Director of Customer Service. Serve as a backup to the Director of Customer Service when required
- Participate in identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients
- Maintain direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale
- Coordinate with other company’s departments regarding order status, shipping dates, product availability, and backorders; may communicate appropriate information to customers
- Associate or Bachelor degree
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Sales support and prior start-up experience preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM (Sugar) and ERP is an advantage
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.