Healthcare Data Analyst for a Managed Care office offering excellent benefits and career growth!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Kallick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in San Leandro, CA we are a managed healthcare provider providing a wide range of managed services!
As a data analyst you will be responsible for data collection, management, validation, analysis and reporting.
This position will be remote until it is safe to return to office.
If you are a Data Analyst with a healthcare / managed services background, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible analyze medical utilization, clinic outcomes, and financial data, generating reports using epidemiological, statistical and actuarial methods.
- Validate data from multiple sources
- Conduct data manipulation and statistical analysis
- Provide analytics to help leadership make strategic decisions
- Apply statistical theories to solve problems such as care gap, quality improvement, utilization and cost reduction
- Understand and work with member clinics needs for Quality Improvement data and technical support
Is your background a fit?
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related Masters desired
- Data analysis using healthcare data
- Advanced in SQL
- Use of Tableau
- Have used epidemiologic and biostatistics skills to clinical settings
- Excellent problem solving skill, quantitative and analytical
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.