Title: Data Analyst - Senior (TL)
Duration: 0-2 month(s) Contract
Location: San Francisco, California - 94105
- Describe the job and project they will be tasked with: Creating & maintaining Microsoft Power BI (PBI) reports for the Real Estate & Store Development business users.
- Analyzing data from various systems utilizing PBI, SQL, Access dBs, Excel, and Smartsheets to provide insights into the data and team metrics.
- Meetings with business users to understand their requirements, discuss their options and design & develop new reports to meet their needs.
- BI report development (PBI a strong plus), SQL, Access dBs, Excel
- Top 3-5 Soft Skills for Gap culture fit: self-starter, remains nimble and agile, ability to work with ambiguity, understandings the customer and uses the understanding to develop reporting solutions
- Background of candidate you are looking for: 3+ years of experience, background in technology, retail, real estate, architecture and engineering, construction, and/or facilities management, computer or business-related degree
- Additional Desired Skills/ Software requirements: Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel (Advanced), Access dB (a plus), ability to query using SQL, report development in PowerBI or other analytics and business intelligence platform, data modeling, data visualization, Smartsheets (a plus).
What does a typical day look like for this contractor? Meeting with business users, designing and developing reports, troubleshooting & analyzing data, collaborating with the rest of the Power BI team.