Requisition ID # 91346
Job Category : Project / Program Management
Job Level : Manager/Principal
Business Unit: Customer Care
In Customer Care, we are focused on delivering the desired customer experience for each of our customers. Everything we do starts and ends with the customer. We are focused on delivering safe, reliable and affordable service and delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer.
The Customer Care Risk, Compliance and Privacy team delivers a broad range of expertise to drive integrated, cross-organizational solutions to effectively manage risk and compliance for Customer Care and manage privacy for the enterprise. By providing strategic counsel and program governance, the team helps the organization balance risk, compliance, regulation, operations, and customer experience. We aspire to build leading programs that enable Customer Care and PG&E to thrive in our management of risk, compliance, audits, data, and privacy.
This is a new position that will work with and report to the Director of Risk, Compliance and Privacy to develop a data management program in line with enterprise expectations and organizational needs. The scope of this position will be customer and operational data owned by the Customer Care organization. The successful candidate will work with data owners across Customer Care to develop and implement standards for data quality, data ownership, data governance and data management. Note: This is not a technical position but will lead the business’ data management program.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of related experience or equivalent
- Experience as business user of Collibra or similar tool
- Understanding of Data Management and Data Governance landscapes, processes, and design principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex, cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment (across LOBs)
- Has knowledge and skills to develop operating policies and procedures; ability to monitor operations, identify and implement metrics, operational changes and improvements in support of the business
- Ability to develop working relationships with business partners to ensure that work plans and operations are coordinated, aligned and support department and company goals and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to explain issues and create persuasive communications in clear and concise terms
- Highly collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possesses the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively across various lines of business
- Lead development of key principles, strategies and frameworks for Customer Care data management program, aligned with key pillars of governance, stewardship and quality
- Align data quality efforts with program goals and company outcomes
- Identify KPIs to track performance of CC data management program
- Interface with Enterprise Data Management Program
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to develop data catalog, definitions and dictionaries
- Implement or support implementation of enterprise and Customer Care data management standards
- Lead change management efforts within the organization to drive strong data management practices
- Work with privacy team to understand and ensure appropriate documentation of Customer Care data lineage and sources
- Solves unique and complex problems, anticipating issues and developing innovative solutions. Takes leading role to identify, analyze and improve existing business processes within the EDM program to meet new goals and objectives.