- You will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform.
- With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company.
- You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the Company including Marketing, Product Management, Design, Engineering and leadership.
- You will be working with a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the Company’s success.
- You are a Data Scientist who is passionate about using data to drive product decisions for True’s iOS and Android apps.
- You will have a technical and/or advanced degree in a quantitative or technical field and have experience with large data sets.
- You are focused on results, data-driven decision making, a self-starter, and using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Apply your knowledge in quantitative analysis, ML, data mining, and the presentation of data to understand how our users interact with our products.
- Validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve with invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- Well-developed written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bring critical thinking and thoughtful opinion.
- You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers and direct reports.