Kforce has a client in San Francisco, CA that is looking for a Data Visualization Engineer (Data Scientist). This is a contract to hire opportunity!
This role is a unique opportunity to participate in every stage of a product development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in an omnichannel marketing organization and be exposed to various full technology stacks (MarTech, AdTech, FinTech, etc.). Your ideas will be valued and tested in real-time to ensure the team is creating the most functional and user-friendly automated tools. This role will require the candidate to be creative, innovative, and tell visually stunning stories that enables management to make the most optimal business decisions.
- Develop interactive, functional applications for data visualization
- Meeting with the design team to discuss application features and design ideas
- Creating web application design mockups with enhanced UI features
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Collaborate with the data science team to leverage various models (statistical, machine learning, etc.) to build impactful data products
- Involved in the all stages of Software Life Cycle management (SDLC) preferably in an Agile environment