Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Delivery Associate to build Lucid with us.
As a Delivery Associate, your primary responsibility will be to successfully articulate and deliver the Lucid brand and a personalized ownership experience to our customers.
To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be eager to support the studio team with ad hoc tasks where required and consistently act as a brand promotor.
- As a Delivery Associate, your primary responsibility will be to successfully articulate and deliver the Lucid brand and a personalized ownership experience to our customers.
- On the day that customers receive their vehicles, you will walk owners through all the key features and functions of their Lucid vehicle.
- You will tailor deliveries to the owner’s needs through asking the appropriate questions to deliver on an exceptional customer-centric experience.
- You have the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks independently that places the delivery experience at the center of their decision-making.
- You demonstrate a passion to continually refine and adjust engagement approaches to improve customer experiences through feedback and review of customer delivery outcomes.
- You are an enthusiastic and engaging quick learner with a fondness for providing memorable and enjoyable experiences.
- You will seek to understand the customer before delivery by connecting with the sales team and unpacking the customer journey to learn the preferences and customizations required.
- The Delivery Associate is driven by achievement and thrives in an environment where goals are set and attained.
- The Delivery Associate will work closely with the delivery supervisor and the sales and service team.
- You will typically work from a location that conducts both sales and service activities. We see this role as a key member of the delivery process and a loyalty driver for the Lucid brand.
- 1+ years of customer-facing professional experience.
- Experience in luxury retail or hospitality environment preferred.
- Comfort with using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, sales, or related discipline.
- Ability to engage with all customers and members of the Lucid community in an authentic and courteous manner.
- Demonstrates a passion and enthusiasm for Lucid products and technological advances.
- Possesses strong relating skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for studio assets, including high-value Lucid customer vehicles.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- Acts with urgency and champions excellence in all company objectives.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to maintain a current Driver's license and obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Available to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Ability to present and maintain a clean driving record.
- Deliveries may occur both in Lucid facilities or at a remote location, so both local and overnight travel will be required up to 70%.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrates a passion for electric vehicles and premium vehicle markets.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.