Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team! We are currently seeking a Design Manager to support our retail development group throughout the EMEA region. This position requires a skilled professional with 8+ years of retail design or hospitality design leadership experience, as well as the ability to create and refine details for large building facades while maintaining attention to detail in coordinating building systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead new store design activities including retail stores and service centers
- Draft and negotiate design discipline contracts with assistance from the legal team
- Benchmark and validate project budgets with assistance from the development team
- Manage new and existing project schedules, identifying areas for overlap and improvement
- Participate in strategic expansion planning sessions and draft department proposals
- Help to establish an entirely new global vendor base of architects, engineers, and design professionals, as well as managing their efforts through each design phase
- Global travel or possible future relocation may be required
- 8+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of the luxury retail development environment and it’s fast-paced, adaptive processes
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Architecture
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
UI/UX Designer new