A lucrative opportunity is available for a Director of Case Management in the bay area with a large, well-known medical center!
The Director of Case Management will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing inpatient review and appeal processes.
- Evaluating processes and making strategy recommendations to improve resource management and patient care outcomes.
- Focusing on the prevention and intervention of issues to avoid operational issues.
- Participating in executive team strategic planning meetings.
- Gathering and presenting data regarding quality patient outcomes to the executive team during planning meetings.
- Developing a budget and allocating resources.
- Managing financial performance within the department.
- Oversees the development of department standards as identified by regulatory agencies such as The Joint Commission, NCQA, CMS, DHS, DPHS, and DMHC.
- Handling relationships with outside vendors.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Director of Case Management will work with, collaborate with, and mentor many inside and outside the case management department. As implications, new projects, or objectives arise, the job responsibilities will alter.
The Director of Case Management will be a part of a well sought-after healthcare system and facility in the bay area that is known for their exceptional benefits, salary, and community-feel. With great retirement packages, healthcare benefits, and above average salaries, the Director of Case Management will be well taken care of through this position. With low leadership turnover, the Director of Case Management will feel secure within this community of trustworthy healthcare providers, ancillary staff, and administrative staff.
This medical center has earned many awards. Specifically, this medical center has been named one of America’s 50 Best Hospital’s for the past three consecutive years. Along with numerous other awards, such as the Patient Safety Excellence Award, the Director of Case Management will be professionally developed, mentored by high-achievers, and rewarded for working towards the common mission of this medical center.
Located in the bay area, the Director of Case Management will enjoy warm weather year-round for discovering new hiking trails to escape the city for a Saturday afternoon, a quiet park to read a new book, and more. At the same time, the Director of Case Management will be living in the midst of entertainment, new restaurants, tourist attractions, tech-hubs, and more. There is a blend between quiet outdoor activities and tourism in this unique area for the Director of Case Management to enjoy.
This medical center is ready to lucratively compensate the right Director of Case Management for this position with a great salary at 15%+ yearly bonuses. Apply today and become a part of the excellence!