Gaming Platform Leadership - Cutting Edge Project - Exceptional Compensation, Bonus, Stock
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Chessman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $300,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are passionate about games and bringing the gaming community together online their platform. We are a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done and explore their creativity. If you enjoy bringing game features to life from the concept stage to live deployment, this role offers a great opportunity to pursue that passion.
Why join us?
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that includes:
- Base Salary
- Retention Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Profit Bonus
- Stock Options
- Top tier Benefits for Employee and family
We are currently looking for a Director of Engineering to lead a team of engineers, artists, designers and developers. This leader will collaborate on various projects and work alongside other department directors to ensure they produce the best products possible. The ideal candidate demonstrates personnel leadership skills, proven technical competence, and the ability to collaborate with others to achieve business objectives.
- Manage a team of engineers, artists, and designers to build the next generation online video game platform
- Develop and advance the gaming platform that drives online multiplayer games
- Bringing game features to life from concept to live production
- Lead a collaborative environment that contributes ideas and technology to a community of like-minded engineers
- 3-5 years of experience working on online games in a lead capacity
- Minimum of 3 shipped titles in either console or mobile space
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with implementing client / server architecture
- Advanced knowledge about scalability of systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.