Our client is a well-known company with popular brands in the office, home office products and gaming accessories space. You have used their brands and love their brands; you just don’t know they are owned by them. They design, manufacture and market their brands globally. With strong customer reach and strategic market strength, they are well positioned for global leadership and growth. You can find their wide range of branded products at most major retailers in North America and around the world.
They are seeking a Director of Growth Marketing, North America , who will champion growth with a focus on revenue and share growth in D2C, retail, and B2B channels.
● Develop full funnel growth marketing strategies focused on long-term commercial performance. Strategies should combine established best practices with emerging digital capabilities to create a seamless customer journey across channels.
● Systematically identify, validate, and articulate customer insights. Craft differentiated customer experiences centered on key customer insights and our unique differentiators.
● Deeply understand the economics of our business and its key channels. Ensure that growth programs support the creation of long-term profitable growth, customer value, and brand equity.
● Understand the value of existing customer segments, execute acquisition programs calibrated to their relative value, and craft post-acquisition experiences that foster brand loyalty and referrals.
● Guide business decision-making with a performance marketing mindset. Use performance metrics as an enabler for experimentation and innovation.
● Manage the North American Marketing team with responsibility for digital, channel marketing, and B2B vertical marketing.
● Set clear targets and KPIs for each channel to ensure the team are constantly pushing themselves to evolve in ways that deliver incremental commercial performance and brand value.