MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In this new role, the Director of Marketing will establish and implement strategic marketing and core brand strategies in support of our overall business development and sales initiatives. This is an amazing career prospect for someone who has marketing leadership experience within the life sciences community, a passion for marketing and the desire to take on meaningful and challenging opportunities
our client is a market leading biotechnology business based in the South Bay Area.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for the company and other tests.
- Deliver product requirements based on customer needs and operational limitations.
- Manage product performance and field all product support needs, working across departments, including Product Management, Molecular Biology R&D, Statistics R&D, Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Clinical/Medical, Operations, Regulatory, and Business Development.
- Develop quantitative product performance indicators, analyze and track performance data, and identify strategies for improvement across teams.
- Identify business opportunities and create business cases and financial models.
- Conduct VOC interviews, market research, and competitive analysis as a means to test and validate product features, improve customer satisfaction and support market growth.
- Support product marketing in the definition of product positioning - from market launch plans, pricing, and delivering key collateral content to marketing communications.
- Create written, data-based arguments and presentations to achieve buy-in from stakeholders
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate updates on progress, vision, product roadmap, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in physical or life science, statistics, engineering discipline, or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience, which includes 4-5 years of marketing,product/solution marketing, product commercialization, or strategic consulting experience.
- Experience with life sciences products or diagnostics preferred.
- Expertise and experience in Oncology or Hematology required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.