Director Product Marketing
Robert Half is seeking a Director of Product Marketing. This role is responsible for leading and developing Robert Half’s product marketing function, acting as the voice of the customer to identify audience segments and define product positioning, messaging, growth, and engagement tactics.
- Lead and coach a team of high performing product marketers across our authenticated user experience, recommendations programs, mobile app, and digital service offerings
- Oversee Robert Half’s product marketing strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans, partnering with product, design, customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, social, content, PR, and deployment
- Present product marketing strategies to key members of executive leadership
- Define compelling product messaging to align internal and external teams on how to position, sell and support our products related to specific areas of market specialization
- Analyze full customer journey related to our products, and identify opportunities for marketing touchpoints to both acquire, retain, and convert clients and candidates to engage with Robert Half
- Understand product roadmaps, features, and usage opportunities, and be able to translate those into customer-first marketing strategies
- Partner with user experience and product management teams to understand customer needs, product usage, and the larger competitive landscape
- Collaborate with field marketing, field deployment, and sales enablement, to ensure our staffing professionals can tell our product story to both client and candidates through customer-facing collateral
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years experience in product marketing, at least 3 in management
- Microsoft Office products, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience launching products to drive business growth
- Experience using data and insights to influence decisions and build business cases
- Strong interpersonal skills to easily build relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team-oriented with ability to give and receive feedback and collaborate to drive results
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skill
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP