Now Hiring DRIVERS
$21/hr starting rate and Paid Training
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
We are looking for Drivers (CDL Class B a Plus-Paid Training Provided to get you your CDL Class B) to drive our transit vehicles. We're looking for bright individuals that are either just starting out in their career or want to further their career.
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call 707-546-1999
MV Offers Drivers:
- Paid CDL Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K with Match
- Safety Bonus
Driver Talent Requirements:
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Valid Driver's license with a minimum of three (3) years driving history
- Ability to obtain a CDL B License with Passenger and airbrake endorsements
- At least 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a DOT physical
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English required.
MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.