Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers who will provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
- $23.50 per hour
- Paid Training to become a professional Driver.
- Opportunities for long-term career growth beyond driving!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
Ways to Apply:
- Apply Online Now for Immediate Consideration: careers.mvtransit.com
- Call for Questions: 415 404-0268
- Drive safely and assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License AND minimum of five (5) years safe driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Must successfully pass drug, physical & background test as required by DOT.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.