C2 Education is the nation’s fastest-growing network of personal tutoring for SAT/ACT test preparation, schoolwork help, and college admissions planning. We have helped over 50,000 students in elementary school, middle school, and high school enhance their educational opportunities by offering customized curricula, personalized attention, and a wide variety of enrichment services.
The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of C2 Education by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, and providing quality customer service. The Education Coordinator is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services.
- Ensure delivery of C2 programs and initiatives for our families in alignment with our Mission.
- Call families that have expressed interest in C2 services and arrange for a diagnostic test/conference.
- Meet operational excellence standards. Operational standards include our standards relating to process, controls, and compliance on finance, HR, and academics.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and creating/ managing schedules with students and teachers.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide marketing support as assigned, for example, by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative
- Manage virtual lobbies
- Grade student tests and monitor all students’ academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
- Manage your own time in compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Review student testing and monitoring of all students’ academic progress.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years progressive career growth
- Experience working in a virtual operations and team environment
- Bilingual in English and Korean or Mandarin beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Ability to travel to operating locations within GTA as required
*Benefits for this job include paid time off for vacation, personal and sick time, program discounts, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k options*