Local High Tech Engineering Company is Hiring!
Our Client is a high-tech optical systems integrator with headquarters based in Concord, CA specializing in the deployment of wide-area networks; we build high capacity transport networks for metro, statewide and national clients. Our clients are telecommunications network operators, utilities, and state/local governments.
We are looking for an entry-level Assembly Assistant to our join innovative Factory Built Network® (FBN) team in Concord, CA for their Factory Built Network® (FBN) model has been proven to deliver better documented, more reliable networks, with less technology risk, in less time, and with less disruption and lower cost to customers.
Factory Built Networks offer the greatest benefit in the largest, most complex, and highly-distributed projects, utilizing the fullest range of services, experience, partnerships, and resources.
The assembly assistant will assemble equipment/products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations by performing the following duties:
- Performs various processes to complete Factory Built Network assemblies and subassemblies, using various hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Uncrate / unbox equipment;
- Mount shelves in the FBN racks;
- Prep Shelf power cables;
- Run & connect power cables;
- Label equipment;
- Disassemble and pack equipment; and
- Other cleanup and maintenance activities, as needed We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
- We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Ideal candidates will be self-motivated quick learners and comfortable working in a dynamic organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.