Medical Device Start-up company has open REMOTE position for Embedded Software Engineer! Need to be comfortable getting your hands dirty in a variety of areas.
- medical device
- embedded software
- automated test development
- Perform design and coding of software at the module level from general requirements.
- Develop automation libraries, from scratch, in and out of device in order to run over night regression testing
- Develop the overnight regression testing using libraries.
- Use digital scope, digital logic analyzer, and serial analyzer for testing.
- Design and coding of operating software and test protocols for automated test of release software - providing documentation of as required.
- Assist in detecting and eliminating software design errors in threading, multitasking software (C++).
- Correct software design errors and document changes.
- Contribute to daily stand-up agile meetings.
- Complete quality systems training through e-class and attend professional development training classes as applicable
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.