We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Architect to join a high-profile project for a Fortune 50 client that is an industry leader in healthcare services delivery. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to provide architectural leadership at one of the largest integrated healthcare services companies in the world.
Remote anywhere in the U.S.
US Citizenship required
12+ years in related fields
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Lead the architecture, design, build, implementation, and operation phases of Cloud-based software solutions developed by in-house and outside teams
• Develop and lead the Enterprise Architecture practice, covering the domains of Business, Information, Solution, Technical, and Security architecture
• Communicate overall architecture vision, technical strategy, and trade-offs across various levels in the organization to gain buy-in.
• Be a thought leader in the organization and a key resource to senior leadership, including the CTO, CIO, CEO and business unit leaders
• Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource, and business dependencies.
• Develop pioneering approaches to meet business needs that incorporate the latest industry thinking and technologies
Skills/Experience we're looking for
• Demonstrated expertise in developing and driving IT strategy to support Business objectives
• Deep familiarity and working experience with software architecture and software development concepts and practices
• Experience designing and implementing RESTful Cloud-based services in an Agile development environment
• Broad knowledge of the IT landscape, with a deep technical background in one or more areas
• Exemplary all-around oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business personnel at all levels, including executives
• Highly organized and deadline-driven with the ability to multitask.
• Track record of producing results within a collaborative environment.
Other Skills/Experience that would be helpful
• Experience working in or for DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury or equivalent federal government organizations.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure and platform services
• Experience with Scrum and LeSS
• Experience with domain modeling and Domain-Driven Design
• Experience leading a development, DevOps/DevSecOps, or architecture team
Our purpose is to help good people do great things. We’re building a sustainable, ethical technology services business, partnering with great companies, like this client, who can benefit from our ability to deliver. We’re a small company with a family-style atmosphere. We aim to attract, grow, and retain good people and help them do great things.
We would love to hear from you. If OSI and this position sound like a fit, then drop us a line today.