Currently I am looking to hire for one of the largest medical companies in the nation.
They are manufacturing tests for the COVID 19 tests! Entry Level!
- Follows Manufacturing Operating Procedures
- Starts, stops, and regulates speed of conveyors
- Inspects material, products and containers at each set up of production process.
- Inserts or pours product into containers or fills from spout or chute.
- Wraps protective material around product.
- Closes and seals containers.
- Labels containers, container tags, or products
- 2-3 month contract
- Looking for someone committed to the contract and can follow instructions.
Contact Jorge 650.238.2246.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.