Ref ID: 00340-0012055170
Compensation: $75000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is recruiting an Estate Planning & Trust Administration Paralegal for its well-regarded trusts & estates law firm client in uptown Oakland (very close to BART). The firm services the estates of high net worth families.
The following are the primary responsibilities:
• Assist the attorneys draft, revise, and finalize trusts, wills, and other estate planning documents;
• Prepare deeds and transfer of real property documents (including formation of LLCs) and tax affidavits;
• Perform trust administration, including taking inventory of all assets and liabilities (e.g., tax liens); and
• Prepare probate filings.
The following are the qualifications:
• 3+ years of paralegal experience in estate planning and trust administration;
• College degree;
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
• Highly organized, productive, ability to manage client matters and own time with minimal supervision, takes the initiative, and 100% team player; and
• Dedicated to providing high quality legal work product to law firm clientele.
This is an excellent direct-hire (Perm) opportunity with a boutique wealth planning practice that has done very well. The office is very familial-like and is a fairly laid-back atmosphere with very little to no weekend and overtime work. The firm is fully vaccinated and there is some flexibility with occasional telecommute. The annual base salary range is $75,000 - 100,000+/yr, DOE, and the comprehensive employment benefits package. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President for Permanent Placement Services Practice, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com . Thank you!