Head of an exciting, innovative 25-year-old company (office buildings in Financial District - a successful event business hosting some of San Francisco’s most important gatherings - San Francisco’s premier magazine and top newspaper) seeks Administrative Aide.
This company has a big footprint in philanthropic and gives back.
This company does not shy away from civic engagements.
Top Executive Administrative Assistant sought.
- A resourceful professional with excellent administrative, interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills, plus the proven ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations.
- A self-starting analytical person with a get-it-done attitude.
What You Would Do:
- Provide all administrative and strategic support to the Chairman and President on daily tasks and special projects, including making appointments, managing complex schedules (business/personal), managing travel arrangements, and assisting with projects as needed.
- Filter and prioritize communications and requests, exercising judgement to reflect policy and style in handling matters expeditiously, and follow through to successful completion.
- Be the Chairman and President’s steadfast partner by helping maximize their time in alignment with their priorities, and ensure the schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicate directly with key leaders, and stakeholders both internal and external on behalf of the Chairman and President.
- Prepare and/or review key, and confidential and/or time-sensitive, correspondence.
- Be accessible during non-business hours.
- The Chairman and President may assign other duties.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and outcomes.
- Strong customer service and responsiveness attitude with exceptional attention to detail and bias for continuous improvement.
- Professionalism and integrity, with the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Composure, good judgement, and the ability to find solutions.
- Strong people skills and collaborative, with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical thinker with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to pivot quickly with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, tools, and technologies with a growth mindset.
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting c-suite level executives or elected officials.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Facile with modern technology (e.g., Zoom, video conferencing, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required.