YOH is seeking a Temporary Facilities Coordinator for our Clinical Stage Pharmaceutical client in South San Francisco, CA.
Pay Rate: Approx 25/hr
Hours: M-F 7am-3:30pm
Location: South San Francisco
Type: Fulltime - approximately 1 month duration
A great way to make extra holiday spending $!
The Facilities Coordinator will provide support to the Site by being responsible for the day to day operation of office and laboratory environments. This may include handling office maintenance, office inventories, incoming and outgoing shipments, conference room configuration and other facilities based issues.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure clean and organized common area and office.
- Provide coordination and support to events, and, meeting and conference facilities as required.
- Provide coordination and management to mail and courier/delivery services.
- Ship (including completion of various shipping forms and packing up boxes for shipping/delivery), receive packages, input into log/report, and deliver internally, as needed.
- Ensure daily stock of, and provide coordination for office supplies, equipment supply (paper/copier), and inventory/foods/paper products for kitchen/breakroom/common areas.
- Daily upkeep of kitchen and common areas.
- Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible.
Covid vaccination is a requirement for employment for this role.