Family Law firm seeks Family Law Paralegal with 5+ years of family law experience.
Job responsibilities will include the following:
* Support multiple attorneys with minimal supervision and instruction
* Independently prioritize assignments and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
* Utilize knowledge of procedures and specialized terminology during various tasks, including drafting pleadings, letters, memos, etc.
* Manage large client files, including creating file structure, filing documents, pleadings, letters, memos, etc., creating and maintaining file
index, document retrieval, etc.
* Manage electronic client files on the system, including scanning and transferring documents to ensure client files are up to date
* Communicate clearly, skillfully and discretely, both in writing and verbally, with clients, opposing counsel, vendors, accountants, experts
and others on a daily basis
* Schedule telephone calls, court appearances, meetings, and other appointments on behalf of attorneys
* Maintain own calendar, as well as attorney and conference room calendars
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, and a résumé to the email provided (no phone calls
f you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.