Family Nurse Practitioner Job Duties:
- Will be working a telephonic administrative role in the clinic setting mostly informing patients of lab results and post-education.
- There may be a mix of swab and send testing for COVID-19 and clinical work duties.
- Family Nurse Practitioner will work 28-35 hours per week= 10-hour shifts during the week; 7-hour shifts on weekends; daylight hours
- Must be available to work every other weekend.
NURSE PRACTITIONER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters’ Degree Level Family Nurse Practitioner with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license required
- NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
- Minimum 12 months of relevant experience preferred
- EMR/HER experience required
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable floating to nearby clinics to assist
SALARY: Call to inquire
PLEASE CONTACT: Alliston Brown / 586-604-2597 for immediate consideration