The Automotive Finance Manager (F&I Manager) assists new and used car buyers with their financing and product needs. F&I Managers work with our financial lenders to acquire approvals and funding for customers. As with all positions within our dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and follow the Federal Safeguard and Red Flag rules and standards.
- Offering vehicle financing to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended service agreements with a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership benefits, service procedures, and policies
- Preparing & processing financing and leasing deals accurately
- Securing approval through financial sources while complying with the proper federal & state regulations
- Staying up-to-date of the department's contracts in transit ensuring timely cash flow
- F&I Managers are required to understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operation
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationships with lending institutions in an effort to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Must have at least 3 years of dealership F&I experience
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent track record with financial institutions
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Nathan Black directly at 605-679-9445. Resumes may be confidentially sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.