Who We Are:
Staffing Fitness is a recruitment agency that finds top talent in the health, fitness, wellness, and beauty industry. We assist our clients in finding amazing candidates with top-notch skills to be the best fit for the right opportunity. Our client will be disclosed upon being selected for the interviewing process.
Our client believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga.
***3 LOCATIONS AVAILABLE - PALO ALOT, MOUNTAIN VIEW, & OYSTER POINT, CA***
The Studio Manager is responsible for overseeing a successful and profitable studio. The Studio Manager does it all, from overseeing studio personnel and leading all sales and marketing efforts to ensuring that studio operations are running effectively and efficiently. He/she must have strong customer service skills, knowledge of PC/Mac computers, ability to communicate in an effective and efficient way, be team-oriented, and have a drive and passion for sales and service.
• Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role with proven track record leading and developing staff toward common goals in a sales/marketing-driven environment
• Experience effectively managing and growing business P&L’s
• Experience working in yoga/gym/health industry a plus
• Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
• Passion for the product we sell and ability to understand and clearly communicate our products/programs
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to stay calm at all times and act respectfully and professionally, even when customers may not
• Experience resolving employee and/or customer conflicts – a proactive problem solver
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
• Self-starter who is self-motivated and detail oriented
• Flexible schedule with strong work ethic to manage a studio that is open 365 days/year, often 12-15
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
• Proficient with computers and Studio software
• Responsible for P&L management of their studios
• Responsible for communicating goals and ensuring staff meets those goals through effective, professional and appropriate leadership
• Motivate, guide and lead team to meet and exceed sales goals. Must also meet or exceed profit goals through strong operational procedures and cost containment
• Maintain accurate, thorough and timely data/information in all appropriate systems for reporting and statistical purposes and provide quantitative and qualitative feedback as requested and ensure that staff are following the same procedures
• Take leadership role in effectively and aggressively marketing and selling our products and building community via telephone, grassroots efforts/events, in-studio tours, etc
• Collaborate with Corporate and Studio Owner as appropriate
• Work with Studio Owner and General Managers to recruit, interview, hire and terminate per Studio Owner’s policies
• Train, coach and mentor staff to onboard new-hires and elevate existing staff to achieve higher performance goals while recognizing strong performances and noting performance deficiencies
• Lead and train on software systems to ensure that all staff can effectively use systems to track customers and results
• Organize and lead weekly/monthly and as-needed staff meetings
• Work with Studio Owner, General Manager and Director of Education to optimize class schedule on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum attendance
• Work closely with Studio Owner and National Sales Director to ensure health and profitability of the studio
• Make sure studios are in commercially viable working order, functioning properly/safely and providing appropriate direction with regards to maintenance and cleanliness procedures
• Make sure that staff are trained on all policies, procedures, operational processes and properly
report/document any issues per studio procedures
• Any other tasks required to help Studio Owner meet their goals
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employee must be able to work hours that may exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week including nights and weekends, especially during peak activity periods.
• May be required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time. May be required to reach with hands and arms.
•Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car. This job requires the person to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations. May be asked to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
• Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• This position offers a competitive base salary based on experience & performance
• $50k-$65k + opportunity to bonus, based on performance