Express Employment Professionals is searching for a
Food Service Worker
The Food Service Worker performs duties in a restaurant, hotel, or place that prepares and serves food. Duties will vary depending on skills.
The Food Service Worker should be able to complete the following:
- Take food orders and communicate with kitchen staff.
- Prepare food and beverages.
- Clean work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Set up hot and cold food lines.
- Lift and carry kitchen supplies and food items.
- Use various tools and utensils including knives, slicing devices, mixers, etc.
- May perform duties as a cashier.
Download the ExpressJobs app form the Apple store or Play store for up to date job openings
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old, provide at least two verifiable references and show proof of eligibility to work in the USA.