Kforce's luxury Home-Goods client in San Francisco, CA is seeking a Mid-level and Senior-Level Front End Software Engineer to help deliver high value, high quality features to our industry leading eCommerce sites.
Engineers working on this team get to work across the entire functional domain. As a Software Engineer in the Ecommerce organization, you will join a Scrum team building features and automated tests of those features. You will work closely with other engineers and Product Managers to understand user stories and develop the features.
This Engineer will join a scrum team working on the checkout flow within the ecommerce experience. For instance, BitPay integration or checkout friction reduction.
Key Job Functions:
- Software Engineer will work with Architecture to craft technical designs and drive the evolution of our site architecture
- Work in tandem with multiple groups to strategize and prioritize next generation product initiatives, develop processes and solutions, and drive projects to completion
- Develop strong working relationships across levels and functions
- Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution in relevant areas
- Drive change, including programs that improve developer productivity and reduce time to market
- As a Software Engineer, you will assist Product Managers in designing and defining new features
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Write automated tests of new features to ensure they are of very high quality
- Review the work of other engineers in a collegial fashion to ensure the work product is of high quality and consistent with our standards
- Participate in, and potentially lead, Communities-of-Practice in those technologies in which you have an interest