3-Month Internship opportunity
Remote - Freelance Marketing Consultant
Our 3-months internship means learning things deeply, working daily, and gaining immense experience. It will expose you to the nuts and bolts of the freelance and marketing industry It is ideal when you want to work for the long term, learn skills, and gain valuable experience or when you want to take a career path seriously.
Job: Remote - Freelance Marketing Consultant
Opportunity - To gain FT employment upon the completion of your internship!
We are looking to hire a self-motivated and disciplined Freelancer. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked, and to submit your tax returns on time.
To ensure success as a freelancer, you should possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Freelancer will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Remote FT influencer on social media Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm or 6pm - 2am
- Tracking all sales in a spreadsheet and submitting daily tracking sheet before the end of shift.
- Formulating assignments in accordance with prescribed specifications.
- Editing assignments to ensure that they are accurate and well-presented.
- Liaising with the line manager to clarify assignment-related expectations, as needed.
- Submitting completed assignments in the stipulated format.
- Storing and filing copies of all completed assignments.
- Keeping an accurate record of hours worked and income received.
- Registering as a taxpayer and filing your own tax returns on time.
- Ensuring that your work equipment remains in excellent working condition at all times.
- Highschool diploma/GED
- 1-3 years of prior freelancing experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Access to all equipment needed to complete tasks. (computer, laptop, phone, internet)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive, discipline, and initiative.