Full Time Retail Sales Merchandiser Developmental
At our company we grow People, Brands and Businesses! Our full time Retail Sales Merchandiser Development job may be a great step in your career. This specialized position will provide the ideal candidate an opportunity to mentor with our retail sales teams. By spending a select amount of time with our sales and business development leaders, you will receive a tremendous amount of experience in sales planning, merchandising, shopper marketing, and client relations.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You’ll Do:
- Complete analytical analytical reviews of the work performed by the Retail Team.
- Build relationships with Company Leadership and with Clients at their headquarters.
- Increase brand representation/effectiveness by establishing and maintaining Client relationships.
- Increase sales volume through promotional activity by selling/building displays, understanding sales gap analysis, and performing resets.
- Increase promotional effectiveness through placement of appropriate POS material.
- Work on development by participating in webinars, self-tutorials, and reading preparing to move into leadership.
- Associate's Degree Preferred
- Strong knowledge and interest in business analysis and finding actionable opportunities through data mining
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to travel and willing to relocate for future promotional opportunities
- Valid driver’s license for state of residence