Game Integration Software Engineer
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Game Integration Software Engineer for a contract position in San Francisco, CA. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Prototype with a cross-platform game codebase looking at client specific features
- Building and documenting gameplay features to exercise new platform SDKs and network capabilities
- Documenting integration challenges and experience with pre-release features and structuring feedback for development teams
- Participates in team scrum processes - (e.g. plan/review/retro, daily stand-ups, maintaining board, identifying risks and blockers)
- Collaborating with developers, product managers, technical program managers, etc. to refine specifications
- A bachelor's degree in STEM related field (or similar work experience)
- Strong C++ skills, especially developing in the Visual Studio environment
- In-depth experience building, profiling, analyzing and debugging self-contained features
- Experience blending, refactoring and extending an existing codebase
- Strong written communication skills and habits
- 3+ years professional game studio development experience
- Unreal Engine game development, especially networking/multiplayer experience
- Windows environment development experience
- Cloud-gaming experience (particularly AWS- e.g. GameLift)
- Knowledge of debugging device-specific areas with Windows, Mobile, or Consoles
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!