100% Remote, Series D, Full Benefits, Equity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
***This role is a PERMANENTLY REMOTE Game Production Artist*** (must be based in the USA)
We are a world-leading brain training program with over 100 million users and almost 6 billion games played. Our mission is to help people improve and understand their mental abilities. We bring modern mindfulness practices to our large audience. We’re integrating the best of traditional teachings, modern science, and engaging design to create compelling experiences that inspire real practice and learning.
We are a Series D company that was founded over 15 years ago launching a new division of our business, you would be joining a startup within a very profitable company! What that means for you... the excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure!
If you love helping people unleash their full potential, this is the place for you!
Why join us?
- The excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure
- Competitive compensation, including salary and benefits on-par with later-stage companies, and equity compensation on-par with earlier-stage ones
- An egoless environment that fosters collaboration of all types. We have a culture of ownership, trust, camaraderie, and fun!
- A culture that values coming together and sharing our varied interests to illuminate new and inspiring ideas, all with a focus on helping our users make meaningful improvements in their lives
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and bond with a tight community of coworkers based locally, and with teammates around the world
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or domestic partner/family medical, dental, and vision plans, EAP, FSA, commuter benefits, parental and other leaves, One Medical membership, and much more!)
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Flexible time off to rest, reset and recharge
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Monthly wellness, internet, and cell phone reimbursements
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- We empower employees to give back to our community -- our DEI team facilitates this through activities and initiatives year-round
THE ROLE - We’re looking for a talented Game Production Artist who will support our game and product development by creating and implementing high-quality digital art assets. Flex your creative skills alongside our experienced games team as we improve our existing products and expand our game and product catalog in the future. Help us build the next generation of consumer apps that reach millions of users!
YOUR BACKGROUND -
- Visually intelligent, talented, and thoughtful in your designs
- Someone who can straddle the line between illustrator and designer
- Interested in animation and vector illustration
- Able to develop inspired visual solutions that help voice our brand
- Able to listen just as well as you can offer constructive criticism
- A good self-starter who can prioritize tasks effectively
YOU WILL -
- Be collaborating closely with the developers and designers on the games team
- See a game through from conception to production -- from sketching out and developing concept art to implementing final game assets
- Need to design with the user in mind first and foremost
- Create assets for both our web and mobile platforms
- Help us take our current and future products to the next level
YOU HAVE -
- 1-3+ years of working experience focused on games for mobile or web
- An inspired portfolio with illustration, smart visual design, and an intelligent approach to solving visual problems
- Experience working in Unity with a portfolio that displays an understanding of art assets & animation implementation and game design fundamentals
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- General knowledge of game mechanics and UI/UX conventions
- Strong collaborative and communication skills to work on a close-knit team
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.