Ref ID: 00340-0011465304
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $120000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Ian Tongol [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) is searching for a General Manager.
The General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of a property. The General Manager directs specific operating aspects of the center including physical property operations, billing and collections, reporting, and tenant, community and vendor relations. Further, the General Manager is responsible for achieving revenue and expense targets included in the annual Business Plan and Budget. General Manager must have an excellent understanding of financial accounting and proficient spreadsheet skills.
What you get to do every single day
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures