REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- The City General Manager will launch, scale, and manage REEF’s business in each primary market while owning the full P&L responsibility for one of REEF’s largest and most strategically important cities to include all neighboring sub-regions.
- Be responsible for achieving set financial targets in connection with REEF’s Annual Operating Plan. Drive topline growth and cost control initiatives.
- Partner with corporate support function leadership (HR, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.), REEF Parking and both current and future REEF Application leadership (Kitchens, Micro-Fulfillment, Retail, Healthcare, Urban Farming, Parks, etc) in the region to deploy and scale the entire portfolio of REEF.
- Drive all hiring in their market, while being supported by REEF Talent Acquisition, in order to build and manage a diverse team of vessel personnel and neighborhood hub leaders inclusive of both line personnel and leadership talent.
- Partner with Communications and Public Affairs to develop and maintain relationships with key government, business, and community leaders.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on your market, REEF activities in the region and those of REEF’s competitors. Create playbooks for incubating, launching, and scaling business verticals and new initiatives.
- Proactively identify new market relationships and partners in concert with REEF leadership.
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulatory protocols and safety ordinances.
What We Want From You:
- 10-15 years’ experience in operational management/general management with evidence of increasing responsibility/promotion to higher levels of impact. You are an experienced operator looking for the next level of responsibility and autonomy.
- Previous P&L ownership over a fast-paced business with familiarity and comfort with the numbers of the business. You use data and analytics to challenge assumptions and drive your decision making.
- Oversight experience of large, dispersed operations spanning multiple sites/entities to include different businesses/diverse revenue streams. You are comfortable with complexity, managing teams and accomplishing objectives through others.
- Previous experience interacting across multiple functions and with various organizational stakeholders (HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, etc.). You understand it takes a team to grow a business.
- Proven judgement in the hiring process and a discerner of talent. You are a builder of teams.
- Experience with restaurant kitchen operations and/or supply chain management
- Experience with warehousing/logistics planning
- Experience with retail operations
- Experience in property management to include tenant/landlord relationship ownership
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment and in a field environment
Work is performed indoors and/or outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.