The Customer Service Representatives will ensure accurate and timely collection and analysis of the Federal LifeLine Program data for monitoring progress towards meeting goals and reporting to agency funders.
The Customer Service Representative champions initiatives for the greater good through impactful promotional strategies and events. The ultimate goal of the program is to assist underprivileged community members in obtaining basic communication tools to improve the quality of life and seek impactful alternatives for low-income families to increase their socio-economic standing and provide overall job security.
- Create, distribute, and collect records of program participants.
- Create program activities and accurate participant records in unique databases.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of community participation in databases.
- Attend database management training as required by funders and/or division leadership.
- Generate data reports at regular intervals throughout the year to check for accurate and complete data collection.
- Understand program goals, monitor progress towards meeting these goals, and communicate this progress to program leadership regularly.
- Provide general assistance to the members of the division.
- Ensure participant files contain all necessary and up-to-date participation documentation.
- Take messages and route calls as needed in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Greet and assist community members in the division/program.
- Assist in day to day operations of the division/program as needed.
- Assist in the completion and processing of reports for the division.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by operational management.