BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Government Rebate Analyst I for an opportunity in South San Francisco, CA 94080
Job Title: Government Rebate Analyst I
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
Expected Duration: 3 Months Contract
- This person needs to possess a higher skill level then the admin in order to assist the team with analysing data across various systems, calculating payments and following up with states re: dispute resolution.
- This person needs to have the ability to work under complex processes and SOPs - familiarity with Client a plus and familiarity with government programs heavily desired.
- Contractor Requirements -- Medicaid Rebate Analyst, Medicaid Rebates Government Price Reporting Working under the supervision of an Associate Medicaid Manager the Medicaid Rebate Analyst contractor will be responsible for handling activities related to analyzing and processing.
- Medicaid rebate invoices submitted by the states for payment in compliance with strict accuracy targets, timelines, laws and regulations as well as all applicable Client policies and standard operating procedures.
- Activities involve reviewing and analyzing invoices, evaluating prior period adjustments, validating and processing rebate payments and resolving disputes - including but not limited to:
- Understanding and using variance reporting tools to analyze claims level data to confirm accuracy of payments Investigating and challenging discrepancies.
- Communicating with state agencies including payment negotiations Creating rebate trend and other reports
- Preparing final rebate packets for manager review Routing packets for e-approvals, inputting data into SAP and tracking rebates through processing by the states.
- Entering invoices information into various systems
- Collaborate with others within MCCO and Finance as related to specific cross-functional job responsibilities
- Consistently follow company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all guidelines, regulations, and policies.
1-2 years of experience.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 179648 when responding to this ad.