Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is hiring a GSOC Analyst. The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Analyst supports the Global Security Management and other business function leaders for a high-profile customer. This role executes the various core functions of the GSOC to include, but not limited to incident recognition/escalation, intelligence analysis, emergency response, product security, and physical security. Analysts act as partners who work closely with teams across the security organization and the wider business to understand information requirements, deliver timely analysis, and present key insights to internal stakeholders.
- Serve as communications hub for the Global Security department
- Monitor global events and assess/communicate impact to a high-profile customer
- Complete risk and intelligence driven reports to Global Security and other stakeholders
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Minimum of one year verifiable and successful security experience
- Service in the active-duty military, military reserves, or National Guard
- Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a related field (e.g., Emergency Management, Communications, Information Technology, Political Sciences)
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.